It’s my first “what’s on my desk” post while living in Boston! I definitely have a bunch of changes compared to the last versions in June 2016 and October 2015 when I still lived in Houston. I spend the overwhelming majority of my time at home working on projects, studying, and gaming on this desk. I’ve tailored it for the basics I need as a clinical fellow but hope to expand my desk size once I’m an attending.
The heart of this desk is the workhorse I built about a year ago – Zeratul.
Crudely moving from left to right, here’s what you see:
- Hydro Flask stainless steel water bottle
- Bose QuietComfort 35 wireless headphones
- Apple iPad Pro 9.7″ with smart keyboard and Apple pencil
- Littmann Master Cardiology stethoscope (not usually on my desk, I was just cleaning it)
- Logitech G413 carbon mechanical keyboard
- Nvidia Shield tablet
- Taotronics sound bar
- Samsung Gear S3 classic
- SteelSeries Rival 700 gaming mouse
- Google Pixel 2 smartphone
- Plugable USB 3.0 7-port powered hub
- Seagate 2 TB backup plus portable drive