Here’s a rundown of the essential items I carry with me to work in 2020 as an attending physician (and nerd). As always, the goal is portability while maximizing function on-the-go. Check out my prior posts from 2019, 2017, and 2016 too.
- NOMATIC messenger bag
- 11″ iPad Pro with Smart Keyboard Folio and Apple Pencil 2
- RAVPower 90W GaN 2-port USB C charger with USB C and Lightning cables
- Dr. Grip pen
- iPhone XS Max
- TROVE custom slim wallet
- AirPods Pro
- Custom Oakley Prizm polarized sunglasses
- nonda USB C to USB 3.0 adapter
- Samsung FIT 256 GB USB 3.1 flash drive
- Satechi USB-C portable watch charger
- Apple Watch Series 4
- Butterfly iQ portable ultrasound
- Littmann Master Cardiology stethoscope
Drop me a comment below with essential items you carry!