ASK A QUESTION
Over the years, I’ve garnered substantial experiences during my undergraduate and medical careers with the admissions process, curriculum committees, roles of leadership, and spearheading new organizations. I’ve met and interviewed countless applicants from all walks of life, and feel I have a lot of advice to address common concerns posed by aspiring healthcare professionals.
- Tips For Interviewing
- Tips For Writing Your Personal Statement
- Tips For Writing Your Curriculum Vitae (CV) and Résumé
- Tips For Studying In Healthcare
- Tips For Writing Progress Notes
- Why Did You Choose Anesthesiology?
- Why Did You Choose Critical Care?
- Anesthesiology Residency Application Process
- Tips For Beginning Anesthesiology Residency
- What Applications Am I Running On MacOS and iOS? (coming soon)