ASK A QUESTION
Over the years, I’ve garnered substantial experiences during my undergraduate and medical careers with the admissions process, curriculum committees, roles of leadership, and spearheading new organizations. I’ve met and interviewed countless applicants from all walks of life, and feel I have a lot of advice to address common concerns posed by aspiring healthcare professionals.
Drop me a question below! 🙂
- Tips For Interviewing
- Tips For Studying In Healthcare
- Tips For Writing Your Personal Statement
- Tips For Writing Progress Notes
- Tips For Writing Your Curriculum Vitae (CV) and Résumé
- Why Did You Choose Anesthesiology?
- Anesthesiology Residency Application Process
- Tips For Beginning Anesthesiology Residency
- Why Did You Choose Critical Care?