- May 13, 2019 at 17:55 #7687
I created these forums with the intention of having a platform to discuss all things in healthcare. From book recommendations and application tips to upcoming research trials and technology, I hope you all feel empowered to create topics and reply to each other’s inquiries. I think this is far better than answering questions individually through social media since many of you have the same concerns!
This forum is free and requires a one-time, secure registration. Feel free to edit your profile page! 🙂 As of this writing, you’ll have five minutes to edit your post after submitting. Over time, I intend to add more features, but be sure to leave a thread if you have suggestions/problems or contact me with inquiries! And rest assured, your personal information will not, under any circumstances, be distributed. 🙂
Here are some basic rules:
- Please use the search feature (at the top) to look for topics prior to asking.
- Insults, threats, harassment, bullying, condescension, trolling, or vulgarity are grounds for banning. This isn’t grade school. Let’s keep it professional and informative. 🙂
- I have strong feelings against commercialization of my social media. Threads will be deleted if you are trying to solely advertise products/services, solicit votes/donations, etc. By the same token, you won’t see any pesky banner ads from my end. 😀
- This is a English-based website. Please post accordingly!
- You are responsible for your content, and I take no ownership for what you say. That being said, if I find it to disrupt the forums, your membership will be terminated.
- Use common sense! If you think something is unnecessary, annoying, or offensive, please don’t click “submit!” 🙂
As with any of my social media, please also read the disclaimer and terms, and have fun! 🙂
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.