Forum Rules

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Rishi 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Rishi
    Keymaster

I created these forums with the intention of having a platform to discuss all things in healthcare. From book recommendations and application tips to upcoming research trials and technology, I hope you all feel empowered to create topics and reply to each other’s inquiries. I think this is far better than answering questions individually through social media since many of you have the same concerns!

This forum is free and requires a one-time, secure registration. Feel free to edit your profile page! πŸ™‚ As of this writing, you’ll have five minutes to edit your post after submitting. Over time, I intend to add more features, but be sure to leave a thread if you have suggestions/problems or contact me with inquiries! And rest assured, your personal information will not, under any circumstances, be distributed. πŸ™‚

Here are some basic rules:

• Please use the search feature (at the top) to look for topics prior to asking.
    • Insults, threats, harassment, bullying, condescension, trolling, or vulgarity are grounds for banning. This isn’t grade school. Let’s keep it professional and informative. πŸ™‚
    • I have strong feelings against commercialization of my social media. Threads will be deleted if you are trying to solely advertise products/services, solicit votes/donations, etc. By the same token, you won’t see any pesky banner ads from my end. πŸ˜€
    • This is a English-based website. Please post accordingly!
    • You are responsible for your content, and I take no ownership for what you say. That being said, if I find it to disrupt the forums, your membership will be terminated.
    • Use common sense! If you think something is unnecessary, annoying, or offensive, please don’t click “submit!” πŸ™‚

As with any of my social media, please also read the disclaimer and terms, and have fun! πŸ™‚

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.