I’m a Harvard-trained cardiothoracic anesthesiologist and intensive care physician working in the Texas Medical Center with interests in ultrasonography, mechanical circulatory support, and all things tech. I seek to improve medical education, diagnostics, and patient safety while promoting team-based, patient-centered care. Learn more about me.
- ABOUT ME
- AMAZON STOREFRONT
- PERIOPERATIVE & CRITICAL CARE REFERENCE SHEET
- MECHANICAL CIRCULATORY SUPPORT REFERENCE SHEET
- HOW MRNA VACCINES WORK – GENE TRANSCRIPTION AND TRANSLATION
- BASICS OF MECHANICAL VENTILATION
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS