You know you’re a student at Baylor Med when…
- Lecturers say things like “I’m motivated by the fact that I’m hot, and I need to take off my clothes.”
- When in doubt, you know it’s vimentin positive.
- You’re taught ten things monocytes can become but are likely to get asked for fifteen things they can become on an exam.
- You would rather sell your first born rather than live a life of shame for missing a question on cilia.
- When leaving a block party, you calculate exactly how many days are left till the next one.
- “Positively elegant” is a complete sentence.
- The first thing you do after opening a PowerPoint file is look at the slide count… even before the title of the lecture.
- You live on a steady supply of candy for student affairs, coffee from the alumni office, and lunch from various meetings/seminars.
That’s all for now, but I’ll keep adding more content to this post in the future. 🙂