Here’s a rundown of the essential items I carry with me to work in 2021 as a cardiothoracic anesthesiologist, critical care physician, and a nerd. As always, the goal is portability while maximizing function on-the-go. Check out my prior posts from 2020, 2019, 2017, and 2016 too.
The following links are to my Amazon affiliate page. I’ll receive a small commission.
- NOMATIC tech case
- 11″ iPad Pro with Magic Keyboard and Apple Pencil 2
- Sharpie pen
- iPhone 12 Pro Max Pacific Blue 256 GB
- Apple Watch Series 6 with space black milanese loop
- TROVE custom slim wallet
- Keys with Apple AirTag
- Littmann Master Cardiology Black Edition stethoscope
- RAVPower 90W GaN 2-port USB C charger
- Satechi USB Type C 2-In-1 Wireless Charger
- Samsung USB 3.1 Flash Drive FIT Plus 128GB
- nonda USB C to USB 3.0 adapter
- USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to Lightning cables
- AirPods Pro
- Butterfly iQ+ portable ultrasound
Drop me a comment below with essential items you carry!