It’s my first “what’s on my desk” post while living in Boston! I definitely have a bunch of changes compared to the versions from June 2016 and October 2015 when I still lived in Houston. I spend the overwhelming majority of my time at home working on projects, studying, and gaming on this desk. I’ve tailored it for the basics I need as a clinical fellow but hope to expand my desk size once I’m an attending.
The heart of this desk is the workhorse I built about a year ago – Zeratul (hidden away behind the right monitor).
Moving from left to right, here’s what you see:
- Custom Hydro Flask stainless steel water bottle
- Apple iPad Pro 9.7″ with smart keyboard and Apple pencil
- Bose SoundLink Mini
- Samsung Gear S3 classic
- Plugable USB 3.0 7-port powered hub
- Seagate 2 TB backup plus portable drive
- Apple Keyboard
- SteelSeries Rival 700 gaming mouse
- Bose QuietComfort 35 wireless headphones
- Apple iPhone X
Not pictured is my APC 11 outlet surge protector (hidden behind Zeratul) and my MacBook Pro.
I always wondered what do you drink while working other than water….. Happy new year again. Wishing you all the best!
Mainly water… occasionally green tea, kombucha, or coffee. 🙂 Happy New Year to you as well!